Seeds of a Madness Flower

0 Comments Tuesday, November 11, 2014 | @ 10:46 AM
In my opinion it is a design fault in genetics that we weren't all born with pierced ears - we would have no excuse not to wear fabulous earrings. I love earrings - I can't leave the house with bare ears and I own hundreds of pairs. I also own hundreds of odd ones too! Folksy has a huge selection of quality jewellers and silversmiths so, to save you browsing, I have chosen a few of my favourites. Red Red Red by Ravenwolf DesignJellyfish Earrings by Felicity TaylorPaper Earrings by Crowns From AshesVintage Peacock Dangle Earrings by Decade DesignSteampunk Clock Hands Earrings by Mollie MagpiePink Sunrise reworked vintage earrings by Made With LoveLemonart Earrings by Lemon ArtJapanese Dragonscale earrings by Corvus ChainmailleHeart Studs ~ Fine Silver Earrings by Murano SilverGreen turquoise earrings by Blue Forest JewelleryPink Tourmaline Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings by YOSABeez Kneez by Lej JewelleryLego Spacemen Earrings by The Bothered Owl

Labels: , ,