Seeds of a Madness Flower

0 Comments Saturday, October 18, 2014 | @ 4:34 PM
This summer I got married. Being the crafty-type that I am, I was determined to make everything from the wedding invites to the venue decor myself. As anyone who's tried this will attest, this really is no small undertaking & ended up taking over my life for months on end! (All worth it on the day of course, & the copious amounts of bunting WILL be re-used at every vaguely party-ish opportunity for the foreseeable future!) For anyone who's not quite as obsessive & crazy as me though, please know that Folksy is your FRIEND when it comes to wedding preparations: Thanks to these amazing artists, you can add handmade touches to your wedding, at the mere click of a button! (Now, what on earth was I thinking?!?)Eco Friendly Wedding Invitations with RSVP cards and Envelopes by Artcadia hand crocheted petite flower garland by Emma LambWedding signature plate with swirly heart design by Clay Daze Beautiful Cloud of Butterflies Spring Bridal Bouquet by I do take U!Mills & Boon Heart Confetti by bookishGlass Bunting - pink print by Red Brick Glass Love Sweet Love Personalised Wedding Favour Tags by Ditzy Creation Tealight Lantern 'Curve' by CatsCeramicsLittle Caravan of Love - Hand carved rubber stamp by Skull and Cross BunsCheers!

Labels: , , , , , ,